TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company has created this Terms and Conditions as part of our commitment to helping our users better understand who are we, what information we collect about them what we may do with that information and what are the conditions of use of our Website. To contact us in any matter please send an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org. All customer queries will be answered within 48 hours
- You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of Polish Hearts or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by using the Resign page in Account Settings.
- Polish Hearts may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Polish Hearts
- If Polish Hearts terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. In such case even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
- The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Polish Hearts collect both non-personally identifiable information from you and personally-identifiable information about you on this web site.
- Non-personally identifiable data / your IP address, your web browser type and version, the number of colours your screen is displaying, your operating system, the URL you clicked on to get here/is collected automatically by our servers as you are using the site.
- Personally identifiable data / a username and password, an email address, the promise that you have read and wish to abide by our terms and conditions, your sex and the sex of the person you are looking for/is collected when you join at the point of joining, when you add a profile, and when you send messages through the system.
- Optionaly Polish Hearts will collect (if you choose to give it in your prifile): nickname, alias, date of birth, your height, your build, your sex, your marital status, a description of yourself, a description of someone you may like to meet, a photograph of yourself
- Polish Hearts may use your contact details to inform you of future events or offers which we think may be appropriate for you about ourselves or our partners. All mailing and messaging preferences are selected as positive by default. If you wish to change these, this can be done by selecting edit profile, or deleting your profile.
- You acknowledge that all information on your profile is true and will be kept up to date. Anyone who has entered incorrect information e.g. age, will be asked to correct this information and may be removed from the website, or be denied entry to an event without compensation.
CONTIDIONS OF USE
- When using Polish Hearts it is strictly prohibited to:
- open more than one account;
- write your real address or any data that can identify you/phone number, e-mail etc/
- allow another person to use your account, or transfer your account to another person;
- divulge your password to another person;
- send multiple messages containing the same or similar wording to many different members; /chain letters etc/
- use or allow anyone else to use the Web Site to post or otherwise publish: copyright works; / commercial audio, video or music files/ any material which violates the law of any established jurisdiction; unlicensed software; software which assists in or promotes: emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing; pornographic materials any materials promoting discrimination or animosity to any person on grounds of gender, race or colour. use the Services in a manner which violates any city, local, national or international law or regulation, or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol. You will not attempt to interfere in any way with our networks or network security, or attempt to use the Services to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system. resell, rent, lease or make commercial use of the Services without our written consent. content that engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Polish Hearts may review and delete any content, messages, Messenger messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Polish Hearts. violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members.
- By posting Content to any public area of Polish Hearts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Polish Hearts an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You may not harass any Member and agree to cease contacting any other Member who has requested you to cease. Should you wish you have the option to block any Member by selecting the appropriate option on their profile. Blocked Members will not be able to contact you via the site.
- The Company will not become involved in any disputes between Members and does not provide any arbitration or settlement services should a dispute arise between members.
- You alone are responsible for ensuring that your interaction with other Members is lawful. The Company advises you that there may be risks of dealing with Members acting under false pretences or with criminal intent.
- Polish Hearts may review and delete photographs which do not represent a registered user or do not show a face.
- Polish Hearts can delete any contact details or links to other websites from user' profiles.
- Polish Hearts may offer/move the profile to partners or other sites owned by Triginita Ltd. User will make a choice if he or she wants to be a member of the proposed site.
- Photographs of couple for home page must be approved by administrator. Both personalities must confirm we can use the photograph on the site by sending us an email to: email@example.com. Polish Hearts has a right not to accept any of the photographs without any reason.
- The Company cannot control what happens between members once they decide to meet in person, however should you encounter behaviour that may be deemed harmful to other Members you are requested to contact The Company with full details and we may, if deemed appropriate at the sole discretion of The Company, warn, suspend or delete the offending members profile. Please note, The Company has no intent or interest in getting involved in domestic or private disputes between Members
- We may delete received gifts and messages which are older than 3 months.
- Profiles cannot include link or links to other websites.
- The company is not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service.
- Under no circumstances will Polish Hearts be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
- Polish Hearts accepts no liability to any loss suffered by use of our services, other than as a direct result of our negligence.
- We cannot guarantee you will meet the love of your life at any event and we take no responsibility for any emotional or physical distress that may come to you at any point and in the future (including in old age) from someone you meet at any event
- Premium, VIP and Premium-VIP Account can be monthly, three-monthly, six-monthly, yearly or can be for unlimted period of time. Unlimited Premium, VIP or PremiumVIP membership will not be renewed automatically. If Premium, VIP and PremiumVIP for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months is not canceled, subscription will be renewed automatically for the selected period. Subscription can be canceled by user within 'My Profile' section at any time.
- We kindly inform that it is clearly stated in Terms and Conditions: Fees paid by a Premium, VIP or Premium-VIP Account Holder will not be rebated or refunded, unless service for which the Premium, VIP or Premium-VIP Account Holder subscribed is completely withdrawn from that Premium Account Holder by administration. In this event, the portion of fees that relates to the period from the date of withdrawal of the Service. The refund will not take place in the event of violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- User can add up to one hundred(100) profiles to the VIP list.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Republic of Seychelles and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Seychelles Courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web Site.
- The Web Site is operated and controlled by from its offices in the United Kingdom. Polish Hearts makes no representation that information or material contained at its Web Site is appropriate for use in other jurisdictions. Users who access the web site from other jurisdictions do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any local laws.
- You agree that Polish Hearts may sub-contract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving User notice. Polish Hearts may delay enforcing their rights under these terms and conditions without losing them.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. Polish Hearts may amend, vary or supplement these terms and conditions at any time. Polish Hearts will post a notice of any such amendments on the Web Site and such amended terms will automatically be effective. These terms and conditions (as varied from time to time) form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter.
- The Terms and Conditions are personal to you. You may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision will be inapplicable, but the remaining provisions of this agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
Polish Hearts is operated by Triginita Limited which is located at Suite 102, Ground Floor, Blake Building, Corner Eyre & Hutson Street, Belize City, Belize